The club shops are open at the following times for players, members and supporters to pick up essential Club merchandise, ranging from playing kit and leisurewear for both the touchline and out & about, through to souvenirs and more formal items such as Club ties.
- Rectory Field Shop: Open home match days from 2pm – 5pm.
- Well Hall Shop: Most Sunday mornings in the season, when Minis and Juniors are at home, from 9:30am – 12:30pm.
These times may vary slightly as the shops are run by volunteers but we do our best to stick to them.
As you can understand, it is not possible to keep both shops fully stocked with all sizes over every possible item that members may want, but we do try to anticipate needs. We also try to move stock between the sites to maximise choice.
Currently in stock we have a range of items, including
- Technical Playing shirts
- Playing shorts
- Traditional Cotton ‘Supporter’ shirts
- Polo shirts
- Ties and Cufflinks
- Jackets and training tops
- Beanie hats and gloves
- Backpacks and match day holdalls
And, with the colder weather arriving a new stock of hoodies and body warmers will be arriving soon.