Well Hall is a short walk – under half a mile – from Eltham Station which is served by trains from London and Kent.
Travelling by train from London, Eltham station is:
- 3 minutes from Kidbrooke
- 6 minutes from Blackheath
- 9 minutes from Lewisham
- 14 minutes from New Cross
- 19 minutes from London Bridge
- 23 minutes from Cannon Street
- 25 minutes from Charing Cross
- 31 minutes from London Victoria
Travelling from Kent, Eltham Station is:
- 2 minutes from Falconwood
- 5 minutes from Welling
- 8 minutes from Bexleyheath
- 10 minutes from Barnehurst
- 17 minutes from Dartford
Well Hall/Eltham is served by buses from five different routes:
- 122 from Crystal Palace to Plumstead, via Sydenham, Forest Hill, Honor Oak, Brockley Ladywell, Lewisham, Lee, Eltham and Woolwich
- 132 from North Greenwich/O2 Arena to Bexleyheath, via Shooters Hill/Sun in the Sands roundabout, Kidbrooke, Eltham, Blackfen and Bexley
- 161 from North Greenwich to Chislehurst, via Charlton, Woolwich, Eltham and Mottingham
- 286 from Greenwich town centre/Cutty Sark, via Westcombe Park, Blackheath Royal Standard, Kidbrooke and Eltham
- 314 from Addington to Eltham, via Hayes, Bromley , Sundridge Park, Elmstead Wood, Mottingham, New Eltham and Eltham
Well Hall has excellent public transport links and we urge you where possible, to use public transport to come to our home games.
If you are visiting by car, there are good road links from both the A205 South Circular, which serves much of South London, and the A2, which gives easy access to North London via the Blackwall Tunnel, Charlton and Blackheath, as well as from Kent. It is also less than a mile from the A20.
If you do travel by car, please help Club to be a considerate neighbour: by using the onsite car park, rather than leaving cars in nearby streets we keep disturbance to the local community to a minimum.
The car park has capacity for over 100 cars available on a first come, first served basis for a charge of £5 per car, but please be advised that this becomes full quite early so public transport is strongly encouraged.