Calling all Blackheath Rugby Minis!

01 Jul 2021

Calling all Blackheath Rugby Minis! Want to stay super fit over the Summer? Fancy raising money for your Minis age group and help out an amazing local rugby charity? Then why not join the Minis summer fitness challenge!

Blackheath Rugby Minis have teamed up with Wooden Spoon rugby charity to set a summer fitness challenge for all our Minis and raise money for good causes along the way, including your own Minis age group.

The challenge will run from the 1st July to 31st August. You can choose what your challenge is: whether it be a distance of 1 mile, 10 miles, 100miles, a run, swim or walk, as an individual or as a group. All you need to do is get your family and friends to sponsor your efforts! 75% of funds raised will be split between all Minis age groups and the other 25% (plus any gift aid) will support the great work the Wooden Spoon do. Take a look at some of the recent projects… 


So, get your Blackheath Kit on, get out wherever you are over the summer, keep fit and bring in the sponsorship. Remember to share a picture of your awesomeness with the @blackheathrugbyminis Instagram page.

For more information and for a link to share with friends and family to sponsor your challenge…head to the club together Kent website..